Sunday, April 22, 2012

Your words stimulate my ears like fourplay
Entering my head slowly and deliberately
Exploring every mental nerve
Giving brain
Receiving the same
Our lips do not touch
But the words stand between us
Like a lyrical embrace as they dance
Slow wine
Easing into the space between my ears
Sentences at a time
Falling in love with your expression
Receiving them before they fall
On some unappreciative woman's deaf ears
Your tantalizing speech
Causes my perception of the physical and verbal
To become one and the same
As I reach a euphoric plateau
Of poetic proportions
Appreciative of the oral exchange of sentiments
I release him from my proverbial grasp
And sigh...thankfully for the knowledge
I have received
Mind fucking me like a melodic shaft
We sit in silence and admiration
Of something awesomely new
To our experiences in life.

-LolaBee

2 comments: