Monday, April 23, 2012

Spellbound

I see eyes that show his soul
I see lips that tell the truth 
I hear words that makes me smile
I see a man with a lot to show
and nothing to prove
Inspiration by way of a high spirit
A past that makes him human 
A present that shows his strength
His presence shows he's strong
Enough intelligence to teach
and patience to learn
A wonderful recipe for greatness
Differing from the ordinary
Eccentric
Eclectic
Astounding by way of high spirit
Feverishly spewing words in which I receive
Contagiously
Mirroring my thoughts with his
Conversing in poetic form 
Words intertwining 
and flowing through the air like a melody
dancing to the lyrical tunes
playing the same keys
unknowingly
But knowing in hindsight that
this is music 
songs from the soul
that form the soul
and I see you with my eyes closed
and I feel the meaningful sounds 
with my hands tied behind my back 
trusting every note to lead me
like a dim light in the darkness
following the beautiful thoughts
and feelings
by way of sound
Still possessing a quality pleasing to the eye
but made only for the soul to see
I see you
and I am bewitched.


-LolaBee

No comments:

Post a Comment