Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Desperate Housewife-Written in 2008


I have 2 free hours. 
I jump in the shower. 
That's 10 minutes. 
Can u believe this? 
Gotta get dressed. 
10 more minutes of my time. 
20 minutes gone. 
I pour some wine. 
1 minute to drink. 
One more glaSs I think. 
Where's my shoes? 
Found one foot, but they come in twos. 
5 minutes to get it right. 
That's almost an hour of my night. 
Get behind the wheel. 
Step on the gas, then I peel. 
I don't know how to feel...with an hour gone. 
He's coming back in an hour but I'm off to do all types of wrong. 
So I text him real quick. 
I know he's gonna be sick. 
But I'm off to get some better dick. 
I know you're lookn at me crazy right now. 
But I got at least 30 minutes to gettit ...but how. 
Cut to the chase ...sit on his face. 
 Say your grace. 
And eat like ur in a race. 
But pace. 
Yourself. 
When its time for the thrash. 
I'm 10 minutes late ...but I need you to tap. 
This...Ass. 
I lift. 
You slap. 
Time to make it clap. 
You sweat I sweat we sweat but its not over yet. 
I'm 30 minutes late. 
This nigga gotta wait. 
We cum. We done. 
Damn its almost one. 
Im already in trouble, might as well have fun. 
Because of my greed, I speed. ran a red light or two. 
Texting I'm on my way. 
Don't be mad at me boo. 
I park up and run up. 
Lola's feeling real beat up. 
Put my key in the door. 
Tip toe across the floor. 
I think You're sleep. 
But I peep, that you aint sleep...anymore. 
Hey baby I'm home, traffic was crazy, then I groan. 
Im glad you made it back safe he says but i can tell he’s a little upset by his tone. 
I turn my back to him to avoid looking in his eyes,
hi baby you hungry i brought you suttn and hands him a bag from Popeyes. 
I rub the top of his head and Kiss him on the cheek. 
Say to myself, I can't go out for the rest of the week. 
Before he asks me questions. I lie. 
Oh my Mom says to tell you hi. 
I go to sleep thinking about my special friend. 
Play house for 6 days and on the 7th, I do it again.
-LolaBee

No comments:

Post a Comment