Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Crush


(Written in 2007)

Dark hair


low cut


like the lids of my eyes


when I'm trying to get a glimpse of you


Flutters and throbs when I am within 10 feet of you


Hello


you say


But I can't even get out as much as a "huh" to say "hi"


because I'm looking at your lips


I'm getting high off of your shyness


I try to play bold


but if you were to approach me


I would melt


fall to pieces


How I would want nothing more than for you to not know who I know


so you can feel


me


you feel me?


who wants to wait for the next lifetime for us to meet


with all of this heat


I'm ready to set your soul on fire


now


with your dark hair


low cut


like the lids of my eyes


when I'm trying to get a glimpse of you


-LolaBee

No comments:

Post a Comment