Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Two Girls Talking Over Drinks-Written in 2007

Sitting here drink in hand thinking
why do people express emotions that are of no substance.
Sometimes I wonder if the common regard for one's feelings still exist.
Egos have gotten larger
Pride is bigger than the one holding on to it
Whatever happened to live life and love
and love someone no matter who they are and who they are with?
what?
yeah because you don't know if they are with the wrong decision
and waiting for the right one.
(do you need more juice?)
closed mouths don't get fed
I want to tell whoever I love that I love them
no matter what they feel?
just know that I said it.
(put some ice in my glass)
and I say what I mean not to settle a score
to make someone jealous
or just because you can't help who you love
shit you can't help who loves you.
(girl pour me another drink).

-LolaBee

No comments:

Post a Comment