Sunday, April 22, 2012

Outercourse














My tongue presses against your ear as the heat tickles your lobe,
I exhale heavily slowly leaving a trail of moisture down the side of your neck,
As my lips do a playful dance on your clavicle,
I pause to inhale your fragrance,
Our pheromones engaged,
As my tongue continues a two step,
Left to right,
Swaying swinging gliding,
Down your Adams Apple to the middle of your chest,
Leaving butterfly kisses all over your upper body,
Down to your ribs,
Playing them like xylophone keys,
I tease,
With my eyes closed,
Seeing hues of purple,
In a room covered in black,
Moonlight shines on your body,
Oral secretions like trails of glitter,
A sensual glow,
I admire my sexual artwork,
As I engulf your masterpiece,
Into my mouth,
My hands remain,
Softly pressed against your hips,
As I effortlessly,
Stir a mixture of my dignity,
Inhibitions and elders' taboo,
My morale slowly and extensively pours down your pride like a spilled jar of honey,
I quickly playfully yet hungrily,
Lap up fluids as I orbit you,
Embracing the pulsation,
On my pallet,
Pausing,
As your world momentarily,
Goes insane,
Increasing rapidly without control....
Allowing me to retract your soul.



-LolaBee

No comments:

Post a Comment